- “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Heidi Joyce Gardens
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
- Cookies refer to small text files that are stored on your device
Who are we?
This website belongs to Heidi Joyce Gardens (sole trader business). The business owner, Heidi Joyce, is contactable via phone on 07961 435 826.
How do we collect information from you?
What information do we collect about you?
If you fill out the form on the contact page of this website, we will collect, store and use the following personal information:
- your name and email address
- your enquiry message
- additional technical information – including your IP address and the type of device, browser and operating system that you are using to access this web site
How and why is your information used?
If you fill out the form in the contact page of this web site, we store your information and send it to the Akismet service (owned by Automattic) for spam checking. If the spam check passes, your information will be forwarded via email to the business owner, Heidi Joyce.
Your information will then be used so that we can respond to your gardening enquiry and maintain a line of communication with you should you wish to use us.
How long is your information stored for?
We will retain your information for as long as is required to maintain a working relationship with you. With regards to spam checking, most data is kept by Akismet for between 2 weeks and 90 days; please see https://akismet.com/gdpr/ for further information.
Who has access to your information?
Immediately after an enquiry, only the business owner, Heidi Joyce, the website administrator and Akismet will have your information. However, Heidi Joyce may need to pass on your information to other members of her team and any third-party contractors required to further deal with your enquiry / complete your gardening work (should you wish to chose us).
What are your rights?
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
More information regarding these rights can be found on the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) website here. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please call us.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel that there is a problem with the way that we are handling your data. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns first so please contact us if this is the case.